Wrongful death is a person, company, or premises owner's negligence causing death.
Serling and Abramson P.C. will review and investigate all forms of cases involving wrongful death. Such as:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Workplace and Construction Site Accidents
- Environmental Toxins and Poisonings
- Dog Bites
- Police Misconduct and Brutality
- Drug Overdose
- Electrical and Gas Explosions
- Product Defects
- Drownings and Boating Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Hunting and Recreational Accidents
- …and a variety of other areas resulting in death.