You should not have to face the stresses of an asbestos-related diagnosis alone. The stress of financial burden should not be yet another reason for you to be concerned and could be covered through an asbestos-related case settlement.
Benefits of Hiring an Asbestos Attorney
Asbestos-related cases are often very complex, involving both legal and medical issues. A skilled asbestos attorney will know how to represent you in such a case. They will be able to:
- Provide legal advice that is appropriate for your situation
- Determine if you have a viable claim and discuss what must be proven to recover compensation
- Tell you the types of compensation you may be able to recover and any time limits there may be for pursuing compensation
- Prove familiarity with filing requirements, procedural requirements, and other important aspects of the legal process
- Devote extensive resources to defend your claim, helping identify and compile all relevant and helpful information
- Provide experience with what a fair settlement offer should be if your case is settled before going to trial
- Help by filing required documents and making appearances in court or at settlement negotiations on your behalf so you can focus on fighting the disease
At Serling & Abramson, we can provide you with all of these things and more. We are dedicated to securing justice for all victims affected by asbestos exposure and have been doing so since 1970.
We have built an incredibly strong relationship with the many trade unions throughout the state of Michigan and beyond. Since the 1970s, we have acquired vast experience in asbestos litigation against major at-fault corporations, making us the go-to firm for all asbestos cases in Michigan. We are the First and Finest in Michigan. We work hard to see that justice is served on behalf of our clients.